Posted by Admin on October, 14, 2019
A blanket is one of the most important parts of a bed and provides not just comfort but protects us from winter days or cold weather conditions. One of the best feelings in the world is sinking into the bed when we are really tired and covering ourselves up with a fluffy blanket. For the perfect sleep, we need the perfect bed that is made of a comfortable mattress, smooth bed sheets, soft pillows, and the most important element of bed linen - the blanket.
We use plenty of different types of blankets at our house. We can even find several types of blankets in the market, each suited for different needs. Our blankets will remain with us for years, so it is essential to buy the right one.
Let’s have a look at the types of blankets used in our house---
• Quilt: - It is a handmade blanket, made up of different types of fabrics. One can use cotton or even pieces of denim to make a quilt. It gives a traditional look to your bed, along with protecting you from the harsh cold.
• Comforter – It is a thick, quilted, fluffy blanket, which is used to keep you warm. The comforter is usually filled with synthetic fiber filler that is quilted or stitched to secure the filling and keep it evenly distributed.
• Duvet – It is a type of blanket that you might put on your bed. Duvet takes the place of a comforter in most cases. It consists of a soft flat bag filled with feathers, wool, silk or a synthetic alternative, and typically protected with a removable cover, analogous to a pillow and pillowcase.
• Throw blankets – Throw blankets are generally light in weight but there are some, which are heavier as well. Throw blankets are used for those days when we feel just a little bit cold in our home. These blankets could be made with fleece or other fabrics but these are usually larger than a typical fleece blanket.
• Fleece blankets – These blankets are usually thin and somewhat small. Fleece blankets are usually made of polyester fleece that is a fuzzy, soft fabric often used for sweaters, throw blankets, jackets, mittens, hats, and other applications where a warm material is needed. Fleece blankets are soft, but they are not really going to help us to bundle up when it gets too cold.
• Afghan – These blankets are actually knitted or crocheted blankets and are made with some type of yarn. Afghans are often used as bedspreads, or as a decoration on the back of chairs or couches. Of course, they are not super warm because they are full of holes.
• Security Blankets – Security blankets are the type of blanket mostly liked by children. These blankets are may be full-sized blankets but they may also be smaller pieces of cloth that children love to keep with them or that make them feel comfortable. These blankets can be definitely found anywhere in the house.
Of course, there are numerous other types of blankets that we may find or use. To avail the right blanket of your choice, you need to look out for a dependable blanket supplier or manufacturer in the market. You can also rely on one of the top blankets manufacturers in Haryana, instrumental in presenting world-class blankets at a very affordable cost.