Posted by Admin on December, 01, 2020
There's nothing better than the feel of a super-soft and cozy fleece blanket in the midst of a cold winter night, and two layers of this comfy material are always better than one.
Over the years, polar fleece blanket made of fleece has witnessed great appreciation from people of all walks of life. The fabric is very easy to work with. A by-product in the chemical industry and recycled matter like PET are the synthetic materials used to create polar fleece which is also called micro-fleece.
The name polar fleece has turned a popular generic term rather than a brand. Hence, there are a number of polar fleece blankets suppliers in India.
Advantages of Polar fleece fabric
Some of the advantages of polar fabric are that it is environmentally friendly. There is nothing better than having a product which will ensure that your waste products are used again. Also, everyone appreciates a product that will last for long. Resilience and strength are important and polar fleece blankets definitely deliver this.
The fabric sounds heavy however, it is very light in weight. Hence, it is easy to handle, soft, and easy to wash. Polar fleece fabric can expanse with no trouble in one direction than others.
Performance of blankets
Those products that are thicker will be better in terms of performance. This is because the thicker the polar fleece, the higher the wind breaking features as well as the insulation.
Applications of polar fleece
Polar fleece is used in many articles apart from making high-quality blankets. These are
5. cloth diapers (nappies),
6. gym clothes,
7. hoodies, and
8. high-performance outdoor clothing
Characteristics of polar fleece
A lightweight, warm and soft fabric, fleece has some of wool's good qualities but weighs a fraction of the lightest available woolens.
• It is hydrophobic, embraces less than 1% of its weight in water
• It preserves much of its insulating quality even when it is wet
• It is easily washable in machine and dries up speedily.
• It is a good option for those who are allergic or sensitive to wool
• It can also be made out of recycled polyethylene terephthalate bottles, or even cast-off fleece
Demerits of Polar fleece
1. Regular polar fleece is not windproof and does not absorb moisture.
2. Fleece readily generates static electricity, which causes the accumulation of lint, dust, and pet hair.
3. It is also prone to destruction from high-temperature washing, flip-flop drying, or ironing under unfamiliar conditions.
4. The lower-quality polyester fleece material is also prone to pilling.
5. It affects the marine life when ingested in the form of lint in domestic wastewater.
Where to buy high-quality fleece blankets?
Earlier it was difficult to get high-quality blankets. But nowadays it is easy to buy high-quality blankets online. There are numerous polar fleece blankets suppliers in India.
They come up with the following benefits to offer:
1. Offer premium quality that has a longer lifespan
2. Capable to meet bulk requirements on time
3. Possess a team of experts supervises the quality of products on all levels
4. Supply wide range of blankets with customization in designs and size
This entry was posted on December, 01, 2020 at 18 : 00 pm and is filed under Blankets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.